Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thank You Christy and Todd Peek!


2- 3 chicken breast
1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom
1 cup of milk 
1-2 cups shredded cheese (I prefer sharp cheddar).
1 box of noodles (I like angel hair).
Garlic Salt
Onion Powder

Put the soup mix & milk in the crock pot. Stir until the lumps are gone. You can add some chicken broth or another can of soup (which ever you prefer, I like the healthy request ones, and the mixed chicken and mushroom). Add the chicken breasts to the crock pot. I like to add garlic salt, and onion powder. My mom adds a green onion. Cook on low about 7 hours. Cut the chicken apart into small pieces. 
Boil a box of noodles in a saucepan. Add the cooked noodles to the crock pot. Stir well. Top with cheese. I usually cover the top, put the lid back on, and let it all melt for a little while. Serve!

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment