6 Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach Crisp
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup quick oats
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup butter, softened.
2 (20oz) cans drained peaches.
1. Spray Slow Cooker with Cooking Spray.
2. Stir together brown sugar, oats, flour, and cinnamon.
3. Cut the butter into the dry ingredients with a pastry blender or fork until the mixture is crumbly.
4. Put the drained peaches in the slow cooker and stir 1/2 the crumbs into the fruit.
5. Top with the rest of the crumbs
6. Cook for 3- 4 hours on low