Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CROCKPOT STUFFED GREEN PEPPERS
I start by browning up a pound of ground beef, add some onion flakes, salt and pepper, garlic powder. Then add a can of diced tomatoes and green chilies (drained) and half a small can of tomato sauce.

Simmer for a few minutes, then add about a cup of cooked rice. Mix it well.

Start stuffing the green peppers, this recipe works for about 5 green peppers, but I only used 4.Spray the crockpot with non stick spray and place the stuffed peppers inside. Pour the remaining tomato sauce over the top.

Cook on High for 4 hours!
Now if you only make 4 stuffed peppers you will realize that you have some leftover filling, but don't throw it out. Do what I do, I made a burrito for my lunch.
Place the filling down the middle and then throw on a ton of shredded cheese, seriously the more you put on there, the cheesier it will be. OMG sooooo GOOD!!

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment